The Chamber of Women in Business is a not for profit incorporated association supporting women in business in the Canberra region. Here you can learn about our role, vision, mission and management committee.
Formed in 1992, the Chamber of Women in Business is an organisation created by women and run solely for women, to provide support and development opportunities for businesswomen in the Canberra region. Developing business skills, offering educational workshops and powerful connections in an environment tailored to the needs of women, the Chamber fosters the confidence to establish and grow successful businesses.
... run their own businesses
... are part of small firms and partnerships
... belong to professional organisations
... are employed by larger corporations and the government.
If you would like to gain some valuable management skills by being a member of the committee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Committee Members
- President – Claire Connelly
- Vice-President & Membership – Fiona Keary
- Treasurer – Judith Brodie
- Secretary 1 – Grace Connelly
- Secretary 2 - Haley Jones
- Social Media Officer – Anita Goldspink
- Events and Marketing – Claudia Vannithone
- Sponsorship – Antoniette Gomez
- Committee Member - Thiru Kandiah
- Committee Member – Kristine Riethmiller
- Public Officer - Zoe Routh